What Makes Us Unique
You've never seen a corporate health program like this before!
- We get to know your company’s goals for improved performance and health and design your SMART program.
- We utilize questionnaires and Biomarkers (like blood sugar and weight) to assess both corporate health culture and employee wellness.
- We deliver the best information that medicine has to offer: Western medical science and research based, while considering Eastern, natural and non-traditional means of healthcare and preventative strategies. We also strive to incorporate ideas from the fields of mindfulness, psychoneuroendocrinology, functional medicine, natural medicine, and holistic nutrition, and HAVE FUN! A truly unique approach!
- While most corporate health incentives lack quantification and sustainability, SMART Health uses QQM- quantification, qualification and measurement tools.
Motivation for your company by Mouth (yum!) and Mail
- Enticing meals are catered for the Health Talk topic and the delicious recipes are shared with participants, proving that healthy meals can be prepared with ease and also taste amazing!
- Resources for the best ways to eat, exercise, and find balance – the how to and where to find in our community.
- e-blasts and in office challenges make “getting healthy” easier, because life is already complicated enough.
- Discounts offered to partner companies! Who doesn’t like discounts?
An enduring relationship
- Flexible packages: from 6 to 12 Health Talks, and built to encourage sustainable health changes in corporate culture.
- Return for fresh seminars year after year and see progressive improvement in corporate health
- Quantifiable Results – Our evaluation methods occur pre and post each SMART Health Package in order to track progress of the company as a whole, and privately for each participant. Tracking ROI enables you to see the value of your investment.
Contact us at 204-510-4268 to discuss how we can meet your company’s needs for corporate wellness!
Health services for everyone! Acutely or chronically ill, injured, burned out, or hoping to reach bigger health goals.
Seminars entertain and educate. Chef prepared health conscious meals with recipes provided.